Safegaurding Your Rights In The Workplace
Skilled Attorneys Serving Clients in Houston, Texas
At TB Robinson Law Group, PLLC, we are committed to championing your rights and are ready to stand with you. Our team of legal professionals has over 30 years of experience and a strong track record of securing favorable outcomes for our clients. We know what is at stake when you are facing a legal problem, and we will devote all of our firm’s extensive resources to your case.
We can assist you with cases involving:
- Employment Law. If you have been subject to unlawful conduct in your workplace, we can help enforce your rights and seek just compensation. Much of our firm’s practice is focused on employment law, and our team knows how to effectively approach a wide variety of case types. Our team can represent you in matters involving wrongful termination, hostile work environments, employee misclassification, Family and Medical Leave Act issues, overtime wage claims, tip pooling problems, or any other workplace situation where you believe your rights have been violated.
- Retaliation. It is unlawful for an employer to take adverse action against an employee for reporting misconduct, participating in an investigation, or engaging in any other activity protected under the law. Examples of adverse actions include termination, demotion, reductions in pay, unfavorable work assignments, and unjustifiably negative performance assessments. Our team can help you hold your employer accountable and pursue the maximum available compensation in these situations. We also provide representation to whistleblowers.
- Workplace Discrimination. An employer cannot discriminate against an employee or applicant on the basis of their race, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy status, or any other attributes protected under the law. Too many Texas workers nevertheless experience discrimination in hiring processes, performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, layoffs, and even day-to-day communications. If you were discriminated against in your workplace, we can fight to reclaim your dignity and obtain the compensation you deserve.
- Employer Defense and Small Business Counsel. Our firm also represents Texas businesses in matters of employment law. We help employers take proactive steps to avoid liability and litigation in these areas. This can include establishing policies and procedures that ensure compliance with all applicable laws. Beyond employment issues, we can also assist with incorporation and corporate structuring, consulting agreements, sales contracts, merchant-to-merchant agreements, commercial property titles, and more.
- Green Cards. A green card confers lawful permanent residency and allows the beneficiary to work practically any type of job in the United States. Obtaining a green card can be immensely challenging, but our team regularly helps individuals apply for and renew these powerful visas. We also assist small businesses with securing green cards for eligible workers.
Our multilingual attorneys will work directly with you throughout our handling of your case. Schedule an initial consultation by calling (713) 597-8621 or contacting us online.