Employment Law in Houston, tx
Employment Law Attorney Protecting Your Rights
The field of employment law is complex and always changing. To deal with the challenges of discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge and other employment problems, you need knowledgeable and effective legal representation.
Attorney Terrence B. Robinson has more than 30 years of experience litigating complex employment law cases. Mr. Robinson is dedicated to protecting the rights of employees, and securing justice and compensation on their behalf.
Focused On Employment Law
The TB Robinson Law Group, PLLC, in Houston represents people in cases involving:
- Discrimination — We represent people who have suffered employment discrimination due to race, age, disability, gender, pregnancy and other protected attributes.
- Harassment — Our firm seeks justice and compensation in cases involving sexual and racial harassment, hostile work environments, and other illegal employment practices.
- Retaliation — Employees who have suffered retaliation or wrongful termination for engaging in protected activities have an advocate at the TB Robinson Law Group, PLLC.
- Denial of leave time — Our firm represents employees who have suffered adverse employment actions for asserting their rights to leave time under the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Overtime pay — Attorney Terrence B. Robinson seeks full compensation on behalf of employees who have been denied overtime pay or forced to work through meal and rest breaks in violation of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Tip pooling — Has your employer refused to pay the tips you have earned or held back a portion of your tips? The TB Robinson Law Group, PLLC, can represent you, seeking the compensation you are entitled to.
Helping Small Businesses Foster Productive Work Environments
While most of our work involves employment litigation on behalf of employees against very large employers, we also serve small businesses. Our firm provides cost-effective advice and services to help Texas business owners comply with employment laws and avoid litigation.
Achieving Your Green Card And Employment Visa Goals
We assist individuals and businesses in matters involving green cards and employment-related green cards. When representing you, our objective will be to help you achieve your goals in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner.
Contact A Lawyer
To learn how we can help you, call the TB Robinson Law Group, PLLC, at (713) 597-8621 or fill out our form.
“Thanks so much Mr. Robinson for your hard work!” - Former Client
“I definitely recommend this Law firm to anyone.” - Former Client
“My experience has been nothing but the best.” - TJ H.